Estate Planning

Living Wills and Trusts

Estate Planning

It is an unfortunate fact that 75% of all of us either have no estate planning, or planning that is out of date. This can result in the federal and state government becoming a partner in your estate. The federal estate tax rate for 2012 is 35% and the massachusetts rate is 11%, for a total of 46% of your estate. This can largely be avoided with proper estate planning, including wills and revocable trusts, so that your assets can be passed on, in an orderly way, to your heirs. Proper estate planning will also allow your heirs to avoid the Probate Court process entirely, which will save them thousands of dollars and a substantial amount of aggravation.

Our services include:

  • Estate Planning

  • Wills & revocable trusts

  • Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts

  • Dynasty Trusts

  • Durable powers of attorney

  • Health care proxies

  • Pre-nuptial agreements

Call For Your FREE Confidential Consultation:

NH: 603-742-1260
MA: 978-465-6655

https://www.google.com/maps/dir//661+Central+Ave+Dover,+NH+03820+USA/@43.2060703,-70.8749999,16z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x89e297132fca7695:0xeeadf003c8e06c25!2m2!1d-70.8749999!2d43.2060703?entry=ttu 603.742.1260